Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Pages from my Journal

Hi, Thank you for popping in to visit.

Latest pages from my journal.

Some are inspired by whats going on in my life

 Some are inspired by Effy the Wild who is conducting a twelve month free Journaling course.

 The words on this page were sent to me via email from a dear friend.
I love Purple and Gold together.



This page was also inspired by something going on in my life.
Thanks for stopping by and I appreciate and will respond to all comments.
Creative hugs,
Anna

5 comments:

Janet said...

You always do such beautiful pages. I'm very behind in doing my BOD. Too many things going on and not enough time for everything.

Kerri said...

Very nice journal. Thanks for sharing! Oh and for stopping by my new blog. Dont forget to follow this blog (as I will be deleting my old blog.) You were one of my very first followers so I'd hate to lose you!

Have a blessed week my friend :)

Hugs,
Kerri

maddyrose said...

Each of the pages in your journal that you've shown have such beautiful color combinations. I still haven't started a journal of my own but love seeing what you and others are doing. Be well. Hugs,
Maddy

suziqu's thread works said...

Lovely work here Anna - I especially love the last two pages they connect me to my more spiritual side - the most important part of our lives!
Big hugs,
Suzy

Anonymous said...

Hi Anna
beautiful collaging as always, I am so sorry i havent visited in a while. i have been unwell. hope you are good my friend
hugs June x