Friday, March 6, 2009

My Creative Journal

Welcome to Anna Rosa Designs. This is my blogging journal about my creative life.

I am a happily married mother of two teenage sons. My creative life began with painting but having recently discovered quilting, I now divide my time between my two passions of sewing and painting.



I have been painting since 1999. Since then I have attended several conventions and painted with a number of teachers from around Australia. In 2001, I completed my TDP course at SFDAV, followed by some advanced TDP sessions in 2004. I became part of the Jo Sonja's TAPP in 2005. I have demonstrated at Craft shows and open days for Artist's groups: won numerous prizes in shows and I have had several pieces published in The ADP magazine. Currently I am a member of SFDAV,TBDA, SDP(USA), and Friends through Folk Art Guild. I conduct classes at my home based studio in the South East suburbs of Melbourne, and I'm also available for workshops.

I look forward to sharing my painting and quilting projects with you.

Anna Rosa

1 comment:

Country Wishes said...

Hi Anna,
Wow, nice to see you in blogland.. Next step is the website !! Im sure everyone will love your creations as much as I do!!

XXCherrie