Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Preparing for a workshop

While I'm prepping boards for the workshop coming up, I took a photo like all good bloggers do. Here is my work in progress.I belong to an artist group called True Blue Decorative Artists. They are having a round Robbin workshop with five different Chroma teachers including myself on 17th May.

Each teacher will teach a divider page for a recipe book using different Techniques, Paints and Mediums.
Each teacher has also designed a front cover for the recipe book, that the participants will get a copy of to choose which cover they would like to paint for their recipe book.
This is my design for the front cover.
I've also had some time to finally finish this pretty pen and wash piece for my laundry.
This is the lovely Kerryanne's design. I have changed the colours to suit my decor.
Do you find it harder on cold winter days to achieve as much as you would like?
I much prefer day light savings and warm, balmy evenings to get more painting and sewing done.
Hugs, Anna



4 comments:

Kerryanne @ Shabby Art Boutique said...

Looks like you have had a very busy and productive week Anna. Your Laundry pen and wash project looks great as does your cakes.
Good luck with the True Blue workshop.
Hugs ~ Kerryanne

Unknown said...

There will be some lucky students at that workshop , all looks great .

Gail McCormack said...

Your workshop sounds wonderful Anna
Love your finished laundry project.

Yes, I definetly am finding there's not enough hours in these short daylight days - I desperately need to change my timetable

angelabe said...

Ciao. Molto belli i tuoi lavori!